Monday, December 8, 2014

Day #24 "Dancing With Friends"


This is day #24 of the 25 day, 25 song challenge...

  • Day 24 Song That You Have Danced to with Your Best Friend:

The song that I've danced to with my best friend is "Blue Comb" by Five Iron Frenzy. I really wish I could upload the VHS of us dancing around the Christmas Tree. It was a typical night where we were asked to "watch" the Christmas Tree Lot at the church to make sure people weren't stealing trees at night. Our solution was staying up the entire night making ridiculous movies about absolutely nothing at all! So much fun! At one point we danced around a Christmas tree like it was a bon-fire of a Native American campground. As we did so we started singing Blue Comb, because it had come out earlier that year, maybe a month or two. But I can't upload that video. Here's Five Iron Live performing Blue Comb...

No comments: