Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day #9 "Hope!" 9/25 song, day challenge


This is day #9 of the 25 day, 25 song challenge...

  • Day 9 (11/13/14): Song That Makes You Hopeful
                             The songs that always makes me hopeful are these two:

Everything by LifeHouse- It's mostly because of this skit/drama that this song makes me hopeful for redemption and to fight against the darkness. The imagery is just so viscerally powerful and it gets me everytime...



and


Kingdom in Reverse (AKA: The Shepherd is the Lamb) by O.C. Supertones- One of the most honest worship songs out there. Almost every time it brings me to tears know that God's love took the place and has this,
"...unshakable love for the unloved and the unlovely, the weak, the abased, the unworthy, the unwarranted, the rebels, [the outcasts], and the sinners..... you and me"
      -O.C. Supertones The shepherd is the Lamb

No comments: