Friday, November 7, 2014

Day #3 25 songs, 25 days Parents


This is day #3 of the challenge for 25 days, 25 songs...

  • Day 3 (11/07/14): Song That Reminds You of One or Both of Your Parents
               The song that reminds me of my dad is Beer for My Horses by Toby Keith 




There was a period of about 6 months that every single time he and I would get into his car this song would either be playing or would be the next song that played! At first it was funny, then it was creepy and lastly there was just a quiet acceptance of both and then it was just hilarious!

                         The song that reminds me of my mom is One Girl Army by Five Iron Frenzy



This one reminds me of my mom because when she first heard it it was the only song that she would ask for when driving in my car. I might have made her listen to the whole album on repeat when I first got the album! :-)


No comments: