Monday, July 12, 2010

not the will be but the NOW!

I'm reading a book called The Way of all Flesh" which is an interesting book. It however got me thinking that there are times in life where I feel God will be working in, through or even near me. As I started thinking more about it, the coolest part in-fact, is that it's not this distant far away thought that God "will be" moving, no...God is moving in, through and even near me. If my life were a book this would the most exciting part the now, this moment and every moment that follows it for in these moments are the adventure of entrusting every step into the hands of God Almighty...now.

3 comments:

bazookadaver said...

Thanks Mark. I might need to check this book out. The key is now. I always find myself saying "tomorrow".

Carrie Wojo said...

Hey Baby,

You inspire me. You remind me constantly that God looks out for us and loves us. I think I forget that too easily sometimes. I love you.

Markchop said...

Dave- first thanks for commenting! It is soo hard to do what we know is right, now rather than later. On that note we should hang out soon!!



My Love- It's you who inspires and reminds me that God is always with us and always directing our steps!! You remind me that God loves me too!! Thank you for your first comment ever!! I love you very much!